FEATURED WEDDING VENUES
This is a blurb about wedding venues. This is a blurb about wedding venues. This is a blurb about wedding venues. This is a blurb about wedding venues. This is a blurb about wedding venues. This is a blurb about wedding venues. This is a blurb about wedding venues. This is a blurb about wedding venues.
THE EOLIA MANSION
AT HARKNESS PARK
Set along the Long Island Sound, The Eolia Mansion at Harkness Park
gives you everything you are looking for in one location!
Reasons We Love The Eolia Mansion:
- Wedding Ceremony Options: On premises you can choose either the Amphitheatre with back drops of the beach and seascape or Pergola (additional fee) surrounded by gardens and (??marble/ granite?? architecture
- It's all yours! Eolia only hosts one event a day on weekends so you don't have to worry about seeing another wedding party in the bathroom! Your guests have the whole mansion to themselves!
- The Surroundings: Whether it's Spring, Summer or Fall the gardens and grounds are maintained perfectly. The photo options are endless here as the more you discover the more there is. We highly suggest taking a walk all around the property before your day then scouting out locations with your photographer to make the most of your time.
- The Wedding Suite: Private suite for a few of the wedding party to get ready or finish last minute touches before the ceremony. Also with a sitting area and air conditioning, it's a perfect place to take a minute before being introduced to your guests.
- All they include: The Mansion has a variety of tables to include round, family-style, and cocktail style. Along with White Chiavari Chairs that complement the interior settings. The tent covers the (terrace?) So no matter the weather guests enjoy the views and fresh air for cocktail hour or dancing. A caterers prep kitchen, while it's not an actual functioning kitchen we can easily set it up for all our needs with tables and running water.